Easy Layered Tomato Dip
Just as the title promises, this creamy app is simple to make. Featuring fresh tomatoes and better-for-you products, it will have your guests doing a dipping dance.
Prep time10 min
Total time3hr 10min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- WHEAT THINS Reduced Fat Snacks
- Mix Neufchatel and garlic until well blended.
- Spread onto bottom of shallow serving bowl or 9-inch pie plate; top with tomatoes, onions and cheddar. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Serve with crackers.
Prepare using WHEAT THINS Multigrain Snacks.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|