Easy Creamy Baked Asparagus
Asparagus: It's the classiest of vegetables. Add instant elegance to your party with this better-for-you platter of fresh stalks in a tempting cheese sauce and crumb topping.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- ¼ cup peppercorn ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 12 RITZ Crackers, coarsely crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook asparagus in simmering water in large skillet 2 to 3 min. or until bright green, but still crisp; drain. Place in shallow baking dish
- Add dressing; toss to coat. Top with cheese and cracker crumbs.
- Bake 10 to 15 min. or until topping is lightly browned and asparagus is heated through.
- Make Ahead
Prepare as directed except for baking; cover. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Remove from refrigerator 20 min. before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 15 min. or until heated through.
- Better For You
Save 6-1/2 grams of fat per serving by preparing with KRAFT Fat Free Ranch Dressing and RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers. You will save 40 calories, too.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|