Easy Chili Dip
Just two ingredients and 10 minutes stand between you and snacking bliss. This cheesy classic is so easy, you'll wonder why you didn't make it your trademark dip long ago.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 3 cups dip, or 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip, 7 chips and 1/4 cup vegetables each.
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) pasteurized cheese product loaf, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili (with or without beans)
- RITZ Toasted Chips Original
- Cut-up fresh vegetables (green, red and yellow pepper strips)
- Microwave all ingredients except chips and vegetables in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 5 min. or until cheese product is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
- Serve with chips and vegetable dippers.
Prepare using reduced-fat pasteurized cheese product loaf.
- How to Halve
Cut 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) cheese product into 1/2-inch cubes; place in medium microwaveable bowl. Add 3/4 cup canned chili; stir. Microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 min. or until cheese product is completely melted, stirring after 2 min. Makes 1-1/4 cups dip, or 10 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip, 7 chips and 1/4 cup vegetables each.
- How to Serve a Crowd
Cut 1-1/2 lb. (24 oz.) cheese product into 1/2-inch cubes; place in large microwaveable bowl. Add 2 cups canned chili; mix well. Microwave on HIGH 4 min.; stir. Microwave additional 4 to 6 min. or until cheese product is completely melted, stirring every 2 min.; stir. Makes 5 cups dip, or 40 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip, 7 chips and 1/4 cup vegetables each.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||30 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|