Easy Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
The quintessential game-day appetizer, Buffalo wings, teams up with the classic crowd-pleasing ooey-gooey cheese dip. Keep an eye-out for pass interference.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes about 2-1/2 cups or 40 servings, 2 Tbsp. each (dip only).
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, cubed
- 1½ cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing
- ½ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Combine ingredients in medium microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and dip is heated through, stirring after 3 min. <br*><br*>
- Serve with snacks.
- Make Ahead
Dip can be made ahead of time. Pour into small slow cooker or fondue pot to keep warm until ready to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|