EASY CHEESE Chili "Nachos"
Serve a hearty but easy appetizer during the game by combining prepared chili with buttery RITZ Crackers and fun NABISCO EASY CHEESE.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- 36 RITZ Crackers
- 1 can (8 oz.) NABISCO EASY CHEESE Cheddar Pasteurized Cheese Snack
- 1 cup canned chili with beans (about 1/2 of 15-oz. can), warmed
- ¼ cup drained pickled jalapeño slices
- 2 Tbsp. taco sauce
- Arrange crackers, with edges slightly overlapping, on parchment-covered pizza pan to form solid round.
- Spray with cheese snack.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Prepare using chili without beans and/or substituting salsa for the taco sauce.
Prepare using your favorite variety of RITZ Crackers and/or NABISCO EASY CHEESE Cheese Snack.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|