Easy Cauliflower & Broccoli au Gratin
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, about 3/4 cup each.
- 5 cups large broccoli florets
- 4 cups large cauliflower florets
- ½ cup water
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) brick cream cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1½ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 10 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine vegetables in 2-qt. microwaveable casserole. Add water; cover with lid. Microwave on HIGH 8 to 10 min. or until vegetables are tender; drain.
- Microwave cream cheese and milk in 2-cup microwaveable measuring cup or medium bowl 1 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Stir in sour cream; pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheddar; microwave 2 min. or until melted.
- Mix cracker crumbs and Parmesan; sprinkle over vegetables.
- Better For You
Trim 40 calories and 4g of fat, including 3g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with Neufchatel cheese, reduced-fat sour cream, shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese and RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers.
For best results, cut the cauliflower and broccoli into similarly sized pieces before microwaving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Vitamin A||35 %DV|
|Vitamin C||50 %DV|