Easy Beach Blanket Teddy
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 1 serving.
- ½ HONEY MAID Honey Graham (1 square), broken into 2 rectangles
- 2 tsp. white decorating icing
- ¼ tsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- 4 TEDDY GRAHAMS Cinnamon Graham Snacks
- ½ tsp. EACH blue and pink decorating icing
- Spread graham rectangles with white icing.
- Decorate with sprinkles to resemble beach blankets.
- Use colored decorating icing to add bathing suits to graham snacks; place on graham "blankets."
- KEEP KIDS SAFE!
To reduce the risk of choking, these recipe ideas should only be fed to children who are accustomed to eating the foods in the recipes. Children should always be seated and supervised when eating. For more information, visit www.mdlzkidssafe.com.
- How To Easily Decorate the TEDDY GRAHAMS
Use a toothpick or small clean paintbrush to "paint" the colored icings on the graham snacks to resemble bathing suits.
Substitute your two favorite colors of decorating icing for the blue and/or pink icings.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 14g|
|Added sugars 14g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|