Easy Banana Pudding Parfaits
This dessert is a cinch to assemble, and is a real treat for two, or for as many as you'd like to make. The creamy blend of flavors and textures is totally luscious.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings.
- 12 NILLA Wafers, divided
- ¼ cup thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1 small banana, cut into 10 slices, divided
- 2 ready-to-eat vanilla pudding snacks
- Crush 10 wafers to form coarse crumbs; place 1/4 of the crumbs in each of 2 parfait glasses. Top each with 1 Tbsp. whipped topping, 2 banana slices and half of 1 pudding snack. Repeat layers of crumbs, bananas and pudding.
- Refrigerate 15 min. Meanwhile, wrap reserved banana slices tightly in plastic wrap; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Top parfaits with remaining whipped topping, wafers and banana slices just before serving.
- Better For You
Save 30 calories and 4 grams of fat per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers, frozen lite whipped topping and fat-free vanilla pudding snacks.
- How to Prevent the Banana Slices from Turning Brown
Toss banana slices with small amount of lemon juice to help prevent them from turning brown.
- Make Ahead
Parfaits can be stored in refrigerator up to 4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 34g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|