Earth Day Garden Toppers
Celebrate Earth Day or just pick these appetizer bites because they are a fun combo of favorite flavors - bacon, ranch and broccoli - on top of crisp RITZ Crackers.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- 3 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 24 small broccoli florets, blanched
- 2 slices cooked bacon, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions
- Spoon dressing onto crackers.
- Place 1 broccoli floret on center of each cracker to resemble a tree.
- Add remaining ingredients at bases of trees for the dirt and grass.
- How to Blanch the Broccoli
Fill medium bowl with ice water. Add broccoli florets to pan of boiling water; cook 1 min. or until bright green in color. Use slotted spoon to transfer broccoli from boiling water to ice water. Let stand 30 sec. Drain well on paper towels.
Prepare using your favorite creamy dressing, such as Caesar or Italian.
Substitute 2 Tbsp. finely chopped real bacon bits for the chopped cooked bacon slices.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||35 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|