Dulce de Leche Swirl Cheesecake
Imagine creamy homemade New York style cheesecake topped with thick swirls of sweet caramel. This will be the best ending to a special dinner!
Prep time10 min
Total time2hr 25min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (13.4 oz.) dulce de leche
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Combine graham crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Remove 1-1/4 cups cheesecake batter; mix with caramel spread. Pour remaining batter over crust. Gently drop spoonfuls of caramel batter over batter; swirl gently with knife.
- Bake 1 hour 15 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese and light sour cream.
- How to Bake Cheesecake in 13x9-inch Pan
Line pan with foil with ends of foil extending over sides. Use to prepare cheesecake as directed, decreasing baking time to 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting into pieces to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 29g|
|Saturated fat 16g|
|Trans fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 29g|
|Added sugars 14g|
|Vitamin A||30 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|