Dulce de Leche NILLA Bites
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 2 sandwiches each.
- 4 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup dulce de leche
- 40 NILLA Wafers
- 2 Tbsp. sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 oz. green candy coating wafers, melted
- 1 oz. red candy coating wafers, melted
- Mix cream cheese and caramel spread until blended; spread onto bottom sides of 20 NILLA Wafers. Cover with remaining NILLA Wafers to make sandwiches.
- Roll edges of sandwiches in coconut; place on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Spoon green candy coating into resealable plastic bag; cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag. Use to drizzle coating over sandwiches. Repeat with red candy coating wafers. Refrigerate 5 min. or until candy coating is firm.
- Size Wise
Balance out your food choices throughout the day so you can enjoy a serving of these portion-controlled sweet treats.
For a softer, more cake-like texture, store sandwiches in single layer in airtight container overnight before serving. Sandwiches can be stored up to 5 days in refrigerator, and will continue to soften with each day of storage.
Melt 2 oz. semi-sweet or white baking chocolate as directed on package. Use instead of the melted green and red candy coating wafers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|