Double-Trouble OREO Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 50min
ServingsMakes 48 servings.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened, divided
- 18 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 18 Golden OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Mix half the cream cheese with each flavor of cookie crumbs in separate bowls until blended. Shape mixture in each bowl into 48 (1/2-inch) balls.
- Press together 1 of each flavored ball to form 1-inch ball, being careful to keep each flavor separate. Flatten slightly; place on parchment-covered baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip lighter half of each ball, 1 at a time, in white chocolate; return to baking sheet. Refrigerate 10 min. Repeat with semi-sweet chocolate and remaining undipped sides. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Size Wise
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet. And the built-in portion control in these sweet treats can help you keep tabs on portions.
Substitute your favorite flavor of OREO Creme Cookies, such as Cool Mint, Peanut Butter or Berry Burst, for the chocolate OREO Cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|