Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese spread, softened
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 cups thawed frozen fat-free whipped topping
- 9 NABISCO Grahams, divided
- 2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in ice until melted. Beat reduced-fat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in gelatin. Whisk in whipped topping.
- Pour half the gelatin mixture into 9x5-inch loaf pan lined with plastic wrap. Cover with 3-1/2 grahams. Top with remaining gelatin mixture. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Top dessert with 3-1/2 of the remaining grahams. Invert onto plate. Crush remaining grahams; press into sides of dessert. Top with berries.
Prepare using strawberry sugar free gelatin.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|