Double Dribble-Coconut Creme Icebox Cake
Layers of fluffy white chocolate pudding and OREO Cookies create magic cake layers in this fun coconut and chocolate dessert. It's perfect for your next party.
Prep time30 min
Total time8hr 30min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) white chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 6 drops EACH red and yellow food coloring
- 36 OREO Cookies
- ⅓ cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition and stopping occasionally to scrape down side of bowl as needed. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. (Mixture will be very thick; continue beating full 2 min.) Stir in whipped topping and food colorings.
- Arrange 18 cookies in circle on 11-inch serving plate; spread with half the cream cheese mixture, then sprinkle with half the coconut. Repeat layers, using 17 of the remaining cookies, remaining cream cheese mixture and remaining coconut. Top with remaining cookie.
- Refrigerate 8 hours.
- Size Wise
Take the time to savor the flavor of this cool dessert that can be included in a balanced diet on occasion.
- Important Note
In order to completely dissolve the dry pudding mix, it needs to be beaten 2 min. as directed in recipe before stirring in the whipped topping and food colorings.
This delicious dessert can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Added sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|