Double duty is what chocolate does in this rich cheesecake. Our version sports everyone's favorite ingredient both in the dense filling and in the delicately delicious crust.
Prep time20 min
Total time5hr 35min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 24 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted, cooled
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup blueberries
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting into pieces. Serve topped with berries.
Need a sweet treat to serve a crowd? Since this chocolatey dessert serves 16 people, it easily fits the bill.
- How to Press Crumb Mixture Into Pan To Make Crust
Use bottom of dry measuring cup to press crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Special Extra
Add 1/4 cup hazelnut-flavored liqueur with the melted chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 31g|
|Saturated fat 18g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 27g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|