Double-Berry & Goat Cheese Topper
Berries, goat cheese and TRISCUIT Crackers make a perfect trio in this delicious appetizer that's perfect for any party!
- 32 TRISCUIT Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers
- 2¼ oz. goat cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. seedless strawberry jam
- 1½ cups blueberries
- Top crackers with remaining ingredients.
Creamy goat cheese teams up with the fresh blueberries and strawberry jam for a flavorful way to top these whole wheat crackers for a smart snack.
- How to Soften the Goat Cheese
Let goat cheese stand at room temperature about 30 min. before using as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 2g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|