When Grandma said everyone eats a bushel of dirt in their lifetime, she never imagined it would be so chocolatey good.
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups), divided
- 10 worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Stir in whipped topping and 1/2 cup cookie crumbs.
- Spoon into 10 (6- to 7-oz.) paper or plastic cups; top with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with fruit snacks just before serving.
With their built-in-portion control, these fun desserts are great treats to make with your kids!
- Sand Cups
Prepare using vanilla instant pudding mix and 35 NILLA Wafers.
- Special Extra
Dirt cups can also be served frozen. Prepare as directed; cover tightly with foil. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.