Dill Pickle Cheese Ball
Join the pickle flavor trend with this creamy cheddar cheese ball flavored with dill pickles. The salty and sour flavor adds a delicious bite to this fun party appetizer served with WHEAT THINS.
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 20min
ServingsMakes about 4 cups cheese spread or 34 servings, about 2 Tbsp. cheese spread and 16 WHEAT THINS each
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 3 large kosher dill pickles, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 Tbsp. pickle juice (from jar of pickles)
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded white cheddar cheese, divided
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill, divided
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Mix Neufchatel cheese, chopped pickles, pickle juice, mustard and garlic powder in large bowl until blended. Add 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese and 3 Tbsp. dill; mix well.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Meanwhile, combine remaining cheddar cheese and dill; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture onto large sheet of plastic wrap; use plastic wrap to help shape cheese mixture into ball. Roll cheese ball in cheddar cheese mixture until evenly coated with cheddar mixture.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
- Special Extra
Garnish cheese ball with a few extra pickle slices and sprigs of fresh dill.
- Make it Your Own
This delicious cheese ball can be prepared using your favorite variety of pickles, such as sour pickles, half-sour pickles or garlic pickles.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Added sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|