Deli Style Swiss Topper
This classic combination is like a deli on a cracker! Make a batch of appetizers in just 10 minutes by layering Swiss, mustard and gherkins on rye crackers.
- 24 TRISCUIT Rye with Caraway Seeds Crackers
- 3 reduced-fat Swiss cheese slices (2-1/4 oz.), each cut into 8 pieces
- 2 Tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 12 small cornichons (small gherkins), cut lengthwise in half
- Top crackers with remaining ingredients.
Since these flavorful appetizers are made with whole wheat crackers, they can help you eat right. Plus, the cheese makes them a good source of calcium.
Prepare using your favorite variety of cheese slices and/or mustard.
Prepare using 24 small dill pickle slices.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Added sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|