Prep time10 min
Servings16 servings, 1 skewer and 5 crackers each.
- 4 slices deli-style baked cooked ham, each cut into 4 strips
- 4 oz. Colby and Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 32 cubes
- 4 slices hard salami, each cut into 4 strips
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 16 small Spanish olives
- RITZ Crackers
- Wrap 1 ham strip around each of 16 cheese cubes, then wrap 1 salami strip around each of the remaining cheese cubes.
- Thread 1 ham roll-up, 1 tomato, 1 salami roll-up and 1 olive onto each of 16 small wooden skewers.
- Serve with crackers.
Prepare recipe as directed, substituting reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese for the Colby and Monterey Jack cheese, and deli-style thin-sliced oven roasted turkey breast for the salami.
- Make Ahead
These simple, yet delicious, skewers can be assembled ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving.
Substitute frilled long toothpicks for the wooden skewers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|