Deep-Dish Layered Banana Pudding
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1/2 cup each.
- 46 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 bananas (1 lb.), sliced
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Crush 30 wafers; mix with next 4 ingredients. Spread onto bottom of 15x10x1-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 5 min.; stir. Bake 3 to 5 min. or until golden brown; cool.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Layer 1/3 of the crumb mixture and half each of the bananas and pudding in 2-qt. serving bowl; repeat. Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the remaining whipped topping; spread over top of dessert, sealing to edge of bowl. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Top each serving with remaining whipped topping and whole wafers just before serving.
Prepare using cheesecake instant pudding mix.
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 29g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|