Dark Chocolate Mousse
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, about 1/2 cup each.
- 3¼ bars (3.52 oz. each) TOBLERONE Swiss Dark Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat, divided
- 2½ cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- Use 1/4 chocolate bar to make chocolate shavings (see tip); reserve for later use.
- Break remaining chocolate bars into small pieces; place in medium saucepan. Add 3/4 cup cream; cook on low heat 3 to 4 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Pour into large bowl; cool completely, stirring occasionally.
- Beat 1-1/4 cups of the remaining cream in large bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Gently stir whipped cream, in 2 batches, into chocolate mixture. Spoon into 10 dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Beat remaining cream in small bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form just before serving dessert. Spoon over desserts. Garnish with shaved chocolate.
- Size Wise
This special occasion mousse will melt in your mouth. Be mindful of serving size since it is a rich dessert.
- Chocolate Shavings
Use a vegetable peeler to shave the chocolate.
Prepare using TOBLERONE Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat. Or, use a combination of TOBLERONE Dark and Milk Chocolate bars.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 32g|
|Saturated fat 20g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|