Crusted Ham and Cheese Macaroni Bake
This crispy crumb topping make this extra cheesy mac & cheese an "all family" pleaser.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 1-1/2 cups each.
- 2 pkg. (7-1/4 oz. each) macaroni and cheese dinner
- 4 American cheese singles, chopped
- 1 large chipotle chili pepper, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) deli-style baked cooked ham, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 20 RITZ Crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare Dinners as directed on package. Stir in Singles, peppers, spinach and ham. Spoon into greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Meanwhile, cook onions in butter in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 to 7 min. or until tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in crushed crackers. Sprinkle over Dinner mixture.
- Bake 15 min. or until top is golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Special Extra
Make this extra spicy by adding another chopped chipotle pepper.
- Serving Suggestion
For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite reduced-fat dressing.
- Food Facts
The addition of Singles to this casserole make it extra cheesy and creamy.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 19g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||110 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|