Buttery graham cracker crumbs plus nuts and cinnamon bake in the microwave for the simplest—and tastiest—cake ever.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 14 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-3/4 cups crumbs), divided
- ½ cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Place butter in deep 2-qt. round microwaveable dish. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. or until butter is melted. Add nuts, 1/2 cup graham crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar and 1 tsp. cinnamon; mix well. Set aside.
- Beat eggs in large bowl with whisk until frothy. Add whipped topping along with the remaining graham crumbs, sugar and cinnamon; stir just until blended. Spread over crumb mixture in dish.
- Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) 9 to 10 min. or until cake starts to pull away from side of dish, turning dish after 5 min. (Top will still be slightly moist.) Place serving plate on top of dish; invert cake. Remove dish. Sprinkle any crumbs remaining on bottom of dish over cake. Fluff crumb topping with fork. Serve warm.
Keep an eye on portion size when you enjoy this delicious cake!
Substitute pecans for the walnuts.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|