Crème Caramel Squares
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 20min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 1½ cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3¼ cups cold milk, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) butterscotch instant pudding mix
- ⅓ cup caramel ice cream topping
- Mix graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and 1/4 cup milk in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- Beat each flavor pudding mix with 1-1/2 cups of the remaining milk in separate bowl with whisk 2 min. Pour in layers over cream cheese filling; top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate 4 hours. Drizzle with caramel topping just before serving.
- Better For You
Save 40 calories and 3 grams of fat per serving by preparing with Neufchatel cheese, fat-free milk, frozen lite whipped topping and vanilla and butterscotch flavors fat free sugar free instant pudding.
Substitute chocolate instant pudding mix for the butterscotch pudding and chocolate syrup for the caramel topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 9g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|