Creamy Yogurt Topped with Warm Cooked Bananas
Looking for a simple fruity dessert? Try one of these delicious sweet parfaits made with vanilla Greek-style yogurt and cooked brown sugar-sweetened bananas.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- 3 HONEY MAID Cinnamon Grahams, divided
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 bananas, sliced
- dash ground cinnamon
- 2 cups vanilla nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- Break 1 graham into 4 rectangles; coarsely crumble remaining grahams.
- Cook butter, sugar and lemon juice in large nonstick skillet on medium heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Add bananas and cinnamon; cook and stir 5 to 7 min. or until bananas are tender and lightly browned. Cool 5 min.
- Layer half EACH of the yogurt, bananas and crumbled grahams evenly in 4 (6-oz.) parfait glasses. Repeat layers.
- Top each dessert with 1 graham rectangle just before serving.
For a crunchier texture, serve these desserts shortly after assembling them. Or for a softer texture, refrigerate them overnight, adding the graham cracker garnish just before serving.
Substitute 2 large or 4 small bananas for the 3 medium bananas.
Prepare using plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 33g|
|Added sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|