Creamy White Bean, Avocado and Spinach Dip
Flavored with garlic and spinach, this creamy white bean and avocado dip is an easy party appetizer to serve guests when you want to eat well. And it's especially delicious when served on TRISCUIT Crackers.
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed, coarsely mashed
- 2 small avocados, coarsely mashed (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup tightly packed baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- TRISCUIT Crackers
- Combine all ingredients except the oil and crackers in a serving bowl.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Serve with the crackers.
TRISCUIT Crackers team up with the beans and avocado in this creamy dip to provide an excellent source of fiber in this flavorful appetizer recipe.
- Special Extra
Garnish the dip with a few additional baby spinach leaves before serving.
Substitute 1 large avocado for the 2 small avocados.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 6g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|