Creamy Sweet Potato Casserole
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1/2 cup each.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) brick cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) chicken broth
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 lb. sweet potatoes (about 6), peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 sleeve RITZ Crackers (36 crackers), crushed
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Heat large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 5 to 7 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add cream cheese, broth and sugar; cook until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- Pour over potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 45 min. Combine cracker crumbs and nuts; sprinkle over potatoes. Bake 10 min. or until potatoes are tender.
- Make Ahead
Recipe can be assembled ahead of time. Refrigerate until ready to bake as directed.
Prepare using walnuts.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||130 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|