Creamy S'more Pie
This no-bake pie, with its graham cracker crust and marshmallow and milk chocolate candy bar filling, is a chilly version of the campfire treat.
Prep time10 min
Total time4hr 0min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 16 squares HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1 cup crumbs)
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 bars (1.55 oz. each) milk chocolate candy, chopped, divided
- Mix graham crumbs, butter and sugar; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
- Mix marshmallows and milk in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 1 minute. Refrigerate 40 minutes or until mixture is completely cooled.
- Gently stir whipped topping and 3/4 of the chocolate into marshmallow mixture. Spoon into crust; top with remaining chopped chocolate.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
Enjoy a serving of this creamy dessert on special occasions.
Use blender or food processor to quickly crush grahams into crumbs.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 22g|
|Saturated fat 14g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 38g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|