Creamy Mediterranean Spread
Feta, roasted red peppers and chopped kalamata olives add big Mediterranean flavor to delicious, spreadable cream cheese.
Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 3 cups cheese spread, or 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 5 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained, chopped
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup chopped Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- RITZ Crackers
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of shallow dish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except crackers.
- Spoon over cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers.
- Snack Mindfully
Minimize distractions when eating to give each bite your full attention so you are savoring the flavor and not eating mindlessly.
- Make Ahead
The red pepper topping can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before using as directed.
Prepare using Greek vinaigrette dressing.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|