Creamy Lemon-Blueberry Dessert
A dense lemon center dotted with blueberries makes for a whole new take on cheesecake. With just 15 minutes of prep, there's no reason your meal shouldn't end memorably.
Prep time15 min
Total time5hr 15min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 40 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/3 cups)
- 1 cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen blueberries, thawed, drained and divided
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix wafer crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and flour in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in dry pudding mix until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup berries.
- Bake 1 hour or until almost set. (Center will still be jiggly.) Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top dessert with whipped topping and remaining berries just before serving.
- Better For You
Save 60 calories, 6g of fat, including 4g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers, Neufchatel cheese, reduced-fat sour cream, lemon fat-free sugar-free instant pudding mix and frozen lite whipped topping.
- Special Extra
Top dessert with white chocolate curls. Melt 1 oz. white chocolate as directed on package. Spread into very thin layer on baking sheet. Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm, but still pliable. To make curls, push a metal spatula firmly under chocolate to make curls. (If chocolate is too firm, let stand a few minutes at room temperature; refrigerate again if it becomes too soft.) Use toothpick to carefully place chocolate curls on waxed paper-covered tray. Refrigerate 15 min. or until firm. Use toothpick to arrange curls on dessert just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 19g|
|Saturated fat 12g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|