Creamy Layered Lemon Squares
Creamy lemon and fresh strawberry layers make every bite of this gelatin dessert recipe delicious! And since it makes 20 servings, it's perfect for a party.
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 20 servings.
- 16 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ½ cup sugar, divided
- 1½ pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese (12 oz.), softened
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, sliced (about 3 cups), divided
- 1½ cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Combine graham crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Whisk in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping; spread over crust. Top with 2 cups strawberries. Refrigerate.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice cubes; stir until melted. Refrigerate 5 min. or until thickened. Whisk in remaining whipped topping; spread over strawberry layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Serve topped with remaining strawberries.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Soften the Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped packages of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 20 sec. or just until softened.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Added sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|