Creamy Garlic-Feta Dip
Need a quick party dip? This mixture combines quickly in a food processor, then is topped with fresh tomatoes and cucumbers for an easy appetizer.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 3-1/4 cups dip, or 26 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 WHEAT THINS each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. ( 8 oz.) crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 container (5 oz.) plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill
- ¼ cup chopped plum tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped English cucumbers
- ¼ tsp. cracked black pepper
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Use pulsing action of food processor to process Neufchatel and feta cheeses until smooth. Add yogurt, garlic and dill; pulse until blended.
- Spoon cheese mixture into shallow serving dish; top with tomatoes and cucumbers. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
- Special Extra
Garnish dip with fresh dill sprigs. Serve with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables in addition to the WHEAT THINS.
Omit the dill. Prepare recipe using crumbled feta cheese with basil and tomato.
Serve with your favorite variety of WHEAT THINS Snacks or Toasted Chips.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Added sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|