Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, about 1 cup each.
- 1½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- 1½ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 container (8 oz.) chive and onion cream cheese spread
- ½ cup milk
- 24 RITZ Crackers, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Combine chicken, broccoli and cheddar in large bowl. Mix cream cheese spread and milk until blended. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover.
- Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done. Meanwhile, combine cracker crumbs and butter.
- Stir chicken mixture; top with crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, 10 min. or until topping is golden brown.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit.
Substitute 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen green beans for the frozen broccoli.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 27g|
|Saturated fat 14g|
|Trans fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||30 %DV|
|Vitamin C||30 %DV|