Cranberry Glazed Cinnamon Cheesecake
Fresh cranberries mean holidays, and nothing rings in the season more deliciously than this showstopper party dessert made with sour cream for smoothness and rich flavor.
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 5min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 1½ cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1½ tsp. cornstarch
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) fresh cranberries
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Combine graham crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. brown sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream and cinnamon; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 50 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours. Meanwhile, mix 1 Tbsp. lemon juice and cornstarch until blended; set aside. Cook cranberries, remaining brown sugar and lemon juice in saucepan on medium-high heat 7 min. or until berries soften and release their juices, stirring frequently. Stir in cornstarch mixture; cook and stir 1 min. or until thickened. Cool. Refrigerate until ready to spoon over cheesecake just before serving.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese and reduced-fat sour cream.
If using a dark nonstick springform pan, reduce the oven temperature to 300ºF.
Substitute 1/2 cup finely chopped piloncillo (Mexican brown loaf sugar) for the brown sugar.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 27g|
|Saturated fat 16g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 24g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|