Prep time20 min
Total time5hr 40min
- 1 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1½ cups sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups fresh cranberries (1/2 of 12-oz. pkg.)
- ½ cup water
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Mix graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon and butter until well blended; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1 cup of the remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 to 1 hour 5 min. or until center is almost set. Cool on rack 15 min. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, bring cranberries, water and remaining sugar and cinnamon to boil in saucepan on medium-high heat; simmer on low heat 8 to 10 min. or until sauce is slightly thickened and berries have softened, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spread cranberry sauce over cheesecake just before serving. Serve topped with whipped topping.
- Better For You
Good news! You'll save 60 calories, 7 grams of total fat and 4 grams of saturated fat per serving by preparing with Neufchatel cheese, cholesterol-free egg product and frozen lite whipped topping.
- How to Prepare in 13x9-inch Pan
Prepare using 13x9-inch pan. Reduce baking time to 42 to 44 min. or until center is almost set.
- How to Use Entire Bag of Cranberries
Prepare cranberry sauce as directed, using 1 pkg. (12 oz.) fresh cranberries, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 cup water and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon. Spread half over chilled cheesecake as directed. Serve remaining with sliced cooked turkey or as a bread spread for turkey sandwiches.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 25g|
|Saturated fat 15g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 24g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|