Cracker Stackers with Veggie "Noodles"
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 1 serving.
- ¼ English cucumber
- ½ carrot
- 1 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 6 RITZ Crackers
- 2 slices deli-style smoked ham, each cut into 3 pieces
- 1 American cheese singles, cut into 6 pieces
- Cut cucumber lengthwise in half; run tip of spoon down center of each piece to remove seeds. Use vegetable peeler to cut cucumbers and carrots into thin lengthwise slices for the "noodles"; place in resealable container. Spoon dressing into small resealable container. Pack in insulated lunch bag. Add small plastic fork.
- Place crackers, meat and Singles in separate stacks. Place in second resealable container. Add to lunch bag.
- Toss vegetables with dressing just before serving. Top crackers with meat and Singles; serve with "noodle" mixture.
- Make Ahead
Fill containers as directed the night before. Refrigerate until ready to pack in insulated lunch bag before heading out the door.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with a banana and cup of cold 2% milk.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 16g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||110 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|