All great cooks have a secret or two. Like using Ritz Crackers to add a buttery flavor to crab cakes—and a touch of ground red pepper to give them just the right amount of zing.
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 crab cakes each.
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 20 RITZ Crackers, coarsely crushed
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan, Romano, and Asiago cheese blend
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ¼ tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Whisk egg and dressing in large bowl until blended. Add crabmeat; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Let stand 3 min.
- Shape into 24 patties, using about 1 Tbsp. crabmeat mixture for each patty. Place in single layer on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 5 to 7 min. on each side or until heated through and golden brown on both sides.
Prepare using light ranch dressing, RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers and grated reduced-fat Parmesan cheese.
- Special Extra
Serve topped with cocktail sauce, or thick-and-chunky salsa.
- Use Your Stove
Cook crab cakes in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides and heated through.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|