Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings.
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) crabmeat, drained
- 20 PREMIUM Saltine Crackers, finely crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, cut into 6 slices
- 6 American cheese singles
- 1 large red pepper, cut into 6 lengthwise strips, then cut crosswise in half
- 6 stuffed green olives, halved
- Mix first 6 ingredients until well blended; shape into 6 patties.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add crab patties, in batches, if necessary; cook 3 to 5 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Remove from skillet; drain on paper towels.
- Mix mayo and cilantro; spread onto buns. Fill with lettuce, tomatoes, crab burgers and Singles.
- Cut notch in wide end of each pepper strip. Place 2 on opposite sides of each sandwich to resemble the crab's claws. Add olives for the eyes.
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with prepared punch flavor sugar-sweetened powdered drink mix.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 27g|
|Saturated fat 10g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||50 %DV|
|Vitamin C||70 %DV|