Cool Sandwich Snacks
Whipped topping and fudge topping are sandwiched between graham crackers, then frozen for a fun kids’ dessert or snack.
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- ½ cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 10 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken crosswise in half (20 squares)
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- ¼ cup multi-colored sprinkles
- Spread hot fudge topping evenly onto 10 of the graham squares.
- Cover each of the 10 remaining graham squares with about a 3/4-inch-thick layer of whipped topping; top each with a fudge-topped square, fudge side down, to make sandwich. Press together lightly to secure. Roll or lightly press edges in sprinkles.
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Wrap individually with plastic wrap or foil. Store in freezer up to 2 weeks.
Any number of garnishes can be used in place of the sprinkles, including small candies, finely crushed NABISCO Cookies, chopped candy bars and toasted sweetened coconut.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|