Cool Mint OREO Cookie Balls
No need to keep these treasures in a Fort Knox vault. Feel like a millionaire in your own home when you share these cool, smooth and rich treats.
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 40 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 30 OREO Mint Creme Cookies, finely crushed (about 4 cups)
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 2 Tbsp. green colored sugar
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Shape into 40 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in shallow pan. Freeze 10 min. Mix melted chocolate and food coloring until well blended. Dip balls in chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Top with sugar.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
Enjoy these bite-size treats with built-in portion control. One cookie ball per serving goes a long way on flavor.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- Christmas Tree Cookie Ball Pops
Follow recipe for Christmas Tree Cookie Ball Pops.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|