Cookies & Creme Pudding Pops
Prep time10 min
Total time5hr 10min
ServingsMakes 9 servings.
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 6 OREO Cookies
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min.
- Place cookies in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Use rolling pin to crush cookies.
- Add cookies and whipped topping to pudding; stir just until blended.
- Spoon into 9 (3-oz.) paper or plastic cups. Insert wooden pop stick or plastic spoon into each for handle. Freeze 5 hours or until firm.
- How to Remove Frozen Pops from Cups
Place bottom of each cup in bowl of warm water for 15 sec. Press firmly onto bottom of cup to release pop. (Do not twist or pull pop stick.)
Prepare using 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 14g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|