Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 1 serving.
- 2 miniature pretzel twists
- 1 OREO Cookie
- ¼ tsp. ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- 2 candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Attach pretzels to bottom of cookie with some of the frosting for the frog's feet.
- Place, pretzel-side down, on plate.
- Use remaining frosting to attach candies to top of cookie for the eyes. Let stand until frosting is firm.
Have fun with your kids by making this fun treat together. Then, use it to teach them about portion control.
Substitute nonpareils for the chocolate pieces.
Prepare as directed, using a CHIPS AHOY! Cookie.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|