Confetti Ice Cream Sandwiches
This ice cream sandwich recipe is perfect for when you're celebrating but need an easy dessert. No bake cookie ice cream sandwiches are dipped in sprinkles for a fun treat!
Prep time15 min
Total time2hr 15min
ServingsMakes 6 servings.
- ¾ cup vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 12 Chewy CHIPS AHOY! Confetti Cake Cookies
- 2 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. ice cream onto flat side of each of 6 cookies. Cover with remaining cookies to make 6 sandwiches.
- Roll edges of ice cream sandwiches in sprinkles.
- Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Storage Know-How
Individually wrap ice cream sandwiches in plastic wrap or foil; place in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Freeze up to 2 weeks before serving.
- Special Extra
Prepare using sprinkles that reflect the colors of your celebration.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Added sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|