Confetti Celebration Sundae
Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 1 serving.
- 2 EACH pink and white candy coating wafers
- ½ tsp. multi-colored sprinkles, divided
- ½ cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 Tbsp. aerosol whipped topping
- 1 Chewy CHIPS AHOY! Confetti Cake Cookie
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Microwave candy coating wafers in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 to 40 sec. or until wafers are completely melted and mixture is well blended when stirred.
- Spread candy coating onto rim of 4-oz. dessert dish; top with about 3/4 of the sprinkles.
- Scoop ice cream into prepared dish; top with all remaining ingredients including remaining sprinkles.
- Special Extra
If serving at a special celebration, add a candle to this fun sundae.
Substitute 1 fresh strawberry, sliced, for the maraschino cherry. Or, prepare using your favorite flavor of ice cream, such as strawberry.
For a change of pace, you can prepare the recipe using 4 pink candy coating wafers, or 4 white candy coating wafers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 26g|
|Added sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|