This easy-to-make cheesecake is sure to be the hit of any dinner party. Made with both cream cheese and cottage cheese, this dessert has a classic graham cracker crust.
Prep time25 min
Total time5hr 40min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1 cup crumbs)
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (16 oz.) cottage cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.; cool.
- Increase oven temperature to 450°F.
- Beat cream cheese and cottage cheese in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add 1/2 cup sugar, flour and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 15 min. Reduce oven temperature to 250°F; continue baking cheesecake 1 hour. Run small knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions. It's sure to be a hit with guests and family alike.
- Special Extra
Prepare recipe as directed. Top with canned cherry pie filling, strawberry halves or assorted fruits just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 9g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|