Coffee Drizzled Cream Cheese Pie
Fluffy cheesecake meets chocolate plus coffee in this easy dessert recipe with a no bake filling that is perfect for a spring or summer get together with friends.
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 30min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- ½ cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. mocha-flavored café-style beverage mix
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until creamy. Add remaining sugar; mix well. Gradually beat in milk.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the cream cheese mixture into small bowl. Stir in flavored instant coffee mix. Drizzle 1 Tbsp. of the coffee-flavored cream cheese mixture onto bottom of crust. Set remaining flavored cream cheese mixture aside.
- Add whipped topping to remaining plain cream cheese mixture; stir just until blended. Spoon into crust.
- Drizzle remaining coffee-flavored cream cheese mixture over pie; swirl gently with knife.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
Desserts can be part of a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Omit milk. Substitute 1 cup sour cream for the cream cheese.
- For a No-Bake Pie
Prepare crust as directed but do not bake. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 24g|
|Saturated fat 16g|
|Trans fat .5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 28g|
|Added sugars 24g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|