Coffee Cheesecake Pie
This scrumptious cheesecake, baked in an OREO Cookie crust, is flavored with coffee and drizzled with melted chocolate and caramel topping.
Prep time25 min
Total time5hr 5min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 18 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup freshly brewed strong coffee, cooled
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs and coffee; mix just until blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over pie.
- Serve topped with caramel topping
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
- How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped packages of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. or until slightly softened.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 25g|
|Saturated fat 14g|
|Trans fat .5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 26g|
|Added sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|