Coconut 'n Walnut OREO Bars
Want a delicious cookie recipe that takes just 5 ingredients? A chocolate OREO Cookie crust is topped with purchased sugar cookie dough, walnuts and coconut.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 1 bar each.
- 30 OREO Cookies, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Crush 20 cookies finely; mix with butter until blended. Press onto bottom of 9x9-inch pan.
- Combine cookie dough and nuts; crumble over crust. Press to completely cover crust.
- Cut remaining cookies in half; press, cut sides down, into cookie dough layer in 4 rows of 5 cookie halves each. Sprinkle evenly with coconut.
- Bake 23 to 25 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
Prepare using chopped pecans.
- How to Easily Remove Dessert from Pan Before Cutting into Bars
Line baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Use foil handles to lift cooled dessert from pan before cutting into bars to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|