Rich, chocolaty fudge bars topped with sweet coconut and walnuts? Count us in. Serve these decadent treats to your crowd, and watch as they're the first to disappear.
Prep time15 min
Total time2hr 30min
ServingsMakes 32 servings.
- 1 cup butter, divided
- 14 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows (10-1/2-oz. pkg.)
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray. Melt 3/4 cup butter; mix with crumbs. Press onto bottom of pan.
- Bring remaining butter, sugar, milk and marshmallows to boil in large saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 5 min. Add chocolate; cook until melted, stirring frequently. Pour over crust.
- Top with nuts and coconut. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
A portion, 1 bar, is all that is needed to provide big chocolate flavor.
- How to Toast Flaked Coconut
Heat oven to 350°F. Place coconut on baking sheet. Bake 2 to 4 min. or until coconut is dry and mostly light brown with some white shreds, stirring every 30 sec.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|